During these uncertain times, we have not strayed from our mission to support our charities and our community.
Our pledge to our fans:
- Every dollar spent on tickets to the Principal Charity Classic will go directly to our charities.
- All front-line medical workers and first responders will receive two (2) complimentary Gallery tickets upon request.*
- If you can’t make it to the tournament, but would like to support our cause, please donate now and every dollar will go directly to our charities.
- If fans are restricted or the 2020 tournament is canceled due to government / Tour guidelines, we will be happy to provide you the option for a full refund.
*Contact our ticket manager to make your personal arrangements.
Additional complimentary admission programs:
- Kids 15 and under are admitted free to the grounds with a ticketed adult each day (Wednesday-Sunday).
- Military/Veterans Free: All Active, Reserve and Retired Military are always welcome at PCC. Click here for your complimentary ticket granting access to the grounds and the exclusive military pavilion with first-class views, food and beverage each day (Friday-Sunday).
The Ultimate Package includes two (2) gallery tickets, valid any one day (Wed-Sun), one (1) single-day VIP parking pass, and one (1) Principal Charity Classic hat.
Value: $70 NOW: $29
Individual ticket valid any-one-day of the week (Wednesday-Sunday). Features access to the grounds, 312 Party Deck at 14 green and Camerena Cantina at 17 green.
Gate: $25 NOW: $20
Two tickets valid any-one-day of the week (Wednesday-Sunday). Features access to the grounds, 312 Party Deck at 14 green and Camarena Cantina at 17 green.
Gate: $50 NOW: $35
Daily VIP Oasis
Each ticket provides access to four (4) Oasis hospitality areas featuring unique, complimentary food/beverage options for a true VIP experience.
Gate: $275 NOW: $250
Group tickets valid any-one-day of the week (Friday-Sunday). Features access to the grounds, 312 Party Deck at 14 green and Camerena Cantina at 17 green.
Please note: when purchasing any of these tickets you are agreeing to have your picture taken while attending the tournament
Customer Service: call (515) 279-4653 or email email@example.com.